Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cirque du Jerome


Something beautiful:
View into Brewer Basin from Sphinx Pass. Southguard Peak, Milestone Mountain and Table Mountain in the background. My brother, Joe, dubbed Brewer Basin "The Garden of Earthly Delights"


Something funny:
Yesterday, 11/09/09, Samuel gave me a "rough draft" of his Christmas list. He promised that the final copy would come later.


Something aggravating:
Tonight at 9:30 Max told us his explorer report project was due tomorrow. "Don't worry though," he said, "I've already done the rough draft. All I have to do is type it, make a posterboard with lots of maps and do the bibliography."
Wow, I learned tonight. That Hernando Cortes, what a dynamo!


Something harrowing:
Clare drove me home tonight on Hiway 580 during rush hour. She has her learner's permit. When I suggested she look in the rear view mirror occasionally, she seemed surprised. "What?" she said, "I'm supposed to look in the rear view mirror?"

Something curly:
Henry refuses to get a haircut.

Something wacky:
My sister, Kristin, EMailed me a picture of her cat looking at an internet webcam site showing my parent's cruise ship going through the Panama Canal in real time:


No comments:

Post a Comment